We generate change
RENEW THE WAY TO DO BUSINESS
Strengthen the model of educational organization that favours university links between the business, social and public sectors, through understanding, promotion and cooperation for the development of research, educational programs, information gathering and development of strategies and action plans, to deepen the understanding of the culture and values that guide social business in the global context of social change and innovation. To this end, it will adopt, in addition to Spanish, English as the official language for its communication within the centre and the worldwide network of Yunus Centres.
- We provide technical and consulting advice to microenterprises in the region.
- We promote business, social and public cooperation for the promotion and creation of social businesses.
We promote values of identity, reciprocity and solidarity towards social businesses and their importance in regional development.
- Combat the condition of poverty and inequality through the creation and consolidation of social businesses and social innovation.
- Intervene in the community based on specialized methodologies for diagnosis, operation and impact assessment, with appropriate approaches to the local context.
- Generate solidarity networks of local, regional, national and international collaboration.
- Develop innovative teaching-learning models that allow the transmission and acquisition of technical and solidary skills by users and professionals.
LINKING THE UNIVERSITY SECTOR TO SOCIETY
Through university programs focused on improving the microenterprise system, we provide a service to the community and at the same time bring students closer to working life.